What I'm Doing Now
I'm in Göteborg, Sweden focusing on these things:
- Writing articles for Mindinary. I just finished a redesign of the blog. Now I'm back to writing articles.
- Playing music. Most of my practice time is spent on Brahm's wonderful clarinet sonatas.
- Walking. Inspired by Gustav Mahler and Friedrich Nietzsche, I'm walking almost every day to clear my head.
- Lifting weights. I'm hitting the gym four times a week to lift heavy. Mostly compound lifts.
- Finishing my yoga teacher training. I'm working on my 200 hours yoga teacher training which I will finish this autumn.
Last updated: October 2020. Page inspired by Derek Sivers.